Type: UV/ LED Soak off Gel Colour Polish
General Application Tips:
Cure with UV (2 minutes) or LED lamp (30 seconds)
Cleansing Liquid is required to remove sticky residue
All three step gel colour polish are applied with a base and top coat
All One step colour are applied without base and top coat
How to Apply:
use lint-free wipes to avoid any residue left on the nails
For Three Step Gel / Glitter Gel:
- Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process
- Shake the bottle, to ensure the colour is mixed through. (Important)
- Apply a base coat first, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
- Apply polish, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 30-60 seconds; when dry, apply the 2nd layer and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp again
- Coat with top coat, then cured with UV lamp or LED lamp
- Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser or 95° alcohol
For One Step Gel Polish:
- Clean nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
- Shake the bottle to ensure the colour is well mixed (Important)
- Apply a thin layer of One Step Gel. Make sure to apply a smooth even coat, then cure with UV light for 2 minutes or LED light for 1 minute. (Necessary)
- Apply a second thin layer of One Step Gel, cure with UV lamp for 3-4 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 2 minutes.
**For Some light colours, you may need to apply multi-layer to get a deeper colour effect.